Friday, November 07, 2008

Baylor game

Mikey, Vance, Chance and Cole came to visit and go to the Baylor game this weekend. We had a blast on Friday night. We went to Houstons Restarant for dinner - something I normally dread with my screaming can't sit still children, but it was nice. We took the kids outside and played simon says while the men finished their dinner. Brayden is hilarious when you say "Simon says dance." I never knew he had such good bootie shaking abilities - he must get this from his dad. After dinner Bill and I took all 4 boys home in the car with us - let's just say I got a taste of what it would be like to have 4 boys and it was fun but LOUD! That night Cole and Brayden the two restless boys stayed up til 11:30 hanging with the family. I wish they could visit more often cause we have such a good time when they are here.

No comments: