Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cody's Family Birthday Party

We celebrated Cody's birthday a little early because some of the family were going to be in town for the long Labor Day weekend. We had a blast all weekend with everyone and I think everyone really enjoyed themselves. I know Brayden had a blast with Zoey, Chance and Cole. I know Cody loved being the center of attention for a little while and Bill and I loved having the extra hands. Saturday we went to the pool all day and then Bill and I went to the first Longhorn football game of the season. I love kicking the season off with a nice win! We had Cody's party on Sunday with the Corman's, Boyce's and McDaniel's, bowling with the Bunger's that night and then on Monday we went to Wimberely to the Blue Hole. It was a full weekend that will require some sleep recovery but lots of fun!I spent 3 hours on the cake and it did not turn out like it was supposed to. I used the wrong icing obviously and the cake fell and it was a total mess. Next time I will just buy the cake from HEB.Cody didn't notice that the cake was not pretty and ate it anyway. He didn't like it at first but then he got the hang of it. I think he enjoyed squishing it between his fingers more than eating it though.Cousins, Zoey, Cole, Chance and Big Brother BraydenWalking behind his new shopping cartStanding up without holding on, something he just learned how to do this weekend.

No comments: