Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Things Cody learned from our dog

Cody loves animals. He is enamered by both Lily and Meeko and follows them around all day talking to them. He has picked up several things from them recently while learning new things. I am hoping he can start picking up some human qualities soon, maybe not Brayden's bad ones but some of his good ones :0

1. sticking his tongue out - Lily does this and now Cody picked it up and every time he sees her he has to do it.
2. shaking his head - Cody falls over from dizzyness when he tries to shake his head like Lily does when she is playing witha toy.
3. Entering the dog door - yes I think this might be Cody's favorite past time, push the door open, watch it swing shut.
4. Dog bowls - especially the water one - loves to pour it all over himself. Thank God he is not drinking it yet.
5. Dog toys - I got Lily a special bone for her birthday this year (aug.1st). She ate it, buried it, re-ate it, re-buried it and got it really nice and yucky. Guess where I found it yesterday....in Cody's mouth!!!!

I am hoping Cody picks a better role model soon, I don't know how much more gross dog stuff I can take.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Lilly and Cody are definately related! She recently discovered the dogs' water bowl too! Toby and Luke have become her best friends!