Friday, March 27, 2009

Dare Devil

I know some of you are saying, "you took pictures of this instead of getting him down?" But trust me, he does this a lot these days. Cody cannot walk very well, he is clumsy and falls down a lot and runs into walls, we have the scars and boo boos to prove it. However, Cody is a master at climbing, he can climb anything and does every day. The other day I found him on top of the breakfast room table hanging on the chandelier. Climbing the rocking chair and launching himself into the crib is his new trick. He can also climb out of the crib as well - dropping 5 feet to the floor after he lunges his body over the side. I'd say I have a bit of a dare devil on my hands. So I can't just let him injure himself, the emergency room is not my favorite place in the world. So I fixed the problem by buying a crib tent, it was the best $50 I have spent. He can't climb in the crib and the best part is he can't climb out either. I also signed him up for My Gym class where he can climb, jump and play all he wants.








Brayden wanted to make it a little tougher on Cody by spinning the chair out from under him - thanks big brother.

No comments: